Serving Valencia County Since 2003
Based in Los Lunas, NM, the team at Ortega serves businesses and homeowners of Valencia County with excellent yet affordable plumbing and HVAC services.
At Ortega Plumbing and Heating, we know that you want to be a stress-free homeowner. In order to do that, you need someone reliable to repair your plumbing and HVAC systems. The problem is plumbing and heating services can be expensive and unreliable, which makes you feel untrusting and frustrated. We believe you should have easy access to 5-Star plumbing and HVAC service in Valencia County. We understand how much of hassle it is to deal with a plumbing or heating issue because we’ve been in the industry for over 15 years helping businesses and homeowners.
We Love Our Community
We are proud to serve the community we live in and love. We have a unique understanding of your local needs and will work with you to solve your problem.
Honest, Flat Rate Pricing
We believe in quality service at the right price so we will give you honest, up front pricing before we complete any work.
Quick, Responsive Service
We understand that your time is valuable and we are all committed to solving your problem in a timely way.
I am very pleased with the work they have done and highly recommend them for all of your plumbing and heating needs.- Marvin H.
- Call us, and we’ll send someone out ASAP.
- We’ll give you a quick, transparent quote.
- We’ll fix the problem like it never happened at all.
So call us today so you can stop waiting for “someone to come out” and instead, get back to normal. Get access to 5-star HVAC & plumbing in Valencia County with Ortega.
- Fast 5-Start Service! We're dedicated to giving you the best heating & plumbing service in Valencia County. We want to make sure that we do right by you every time, from getting the job done as fast as possible to making sure our truck doesn't block you in.
- Affordable Pricing! Don’t overspend ever again. Get transparent pricing on what needs to be repaired and nothing more. We care about your business and will never overcharge you.
- Transparent Advice! We never replace something that can be repaired. Don’t just take our word for it either. We use the industry-standard Repair vs. Replace Scale by Nexstar to determine if something needs to be repaired or replaced.